Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

COME AND GET 'EM

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

COME AND GET 'EM

Postby captainbutch » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:45 pm

TUESDAY 11-8-05: Today we left Bald Head Island Dock with Rob Newman, Mike Tucker, David Leblanc, and Simon Gislimberti on a four hour afternoon fishing adventure. I had a decision to make. Do we stay in on the beach and look for trout and drum ? After talking with these guys it was evident that my best bet was to make the one hour run offshore and do two hours of good king fishing. You see, this was a corporate charter, and we had a time window we had to work within and that was only four hours. This was these guys first ever king fishing trip but you would not have known it, they handled the rods perfect. We did not loose a single fish!!! We made the right choice by going offshore, the kings were there and they were hungry!!! The pictures will be coming soon, Capt. Chris has our camera at NC State with him this week, but these guys were kind enough they are going to email me the pictures of the trips catch ASAP. Also, my mate (not Capt. Chris, he is at school) didn't show up for today's trip, but these guys took the reigns like seasoned pros and helped with all the duties of the trip. THANKS, you will never know how much that helped me out!!! Here is a little tip, when you are king fishing and if you have the hard butt rods, take the time to wash the slime off your hands before you pitch out another bait. If you don't, make sure you have a spare outfit on board, I think you can figure this one out without me having to spell it out!!! You should have been there, the fish are biting and the sea was as calm as you will ever see it!!! Offshore fishing is truly a day in paradise, just ask one of these fellows if you don't believe me!!!! Till next time, FISH ON!!! Capt. Butch Foster, Capt. Chris Foster, and "Private Bodie" the fish dog says HI!!!. YEAH RIGHT CHARTERS, Southport,NC (910)845-2004. Check out pic's. on my site www.yeahrightcharters.com

SUNDAY 11-6-05: I am not proud of the fact that we went fishing today, but we did not have a charter today, and we hold Federal King Mackeral Permits and we are required to sell so many fish a year or they will revoke our license. This year is nearly over and we haven't sold anything on ours yet so we have to get busy. If you have a Federal King Mackeral Permit, you have to sell at least 25 % of your earned income or $10,000.00 worth of King Mackeral or they will take the permit from you, and they are not cheap, and you don't get it back!!! Well, the kings are biting offshore. The beach run this year was short due to bad conditions, but as you can see from the picture, they are doing quite well offshore. So, if you have ever wanted to catch King Mackeral, book a full day so you will have time to go offshore, and be sure to "work out" before you go so you won't be so sore the next morning!!!! Plus, where else will you find a sunset like this. These are only available 35 miles offshore!!! FISH ON!!! Capt. Butch Foster, Capt. Chris Foster, and "Private Bodie" the fish dog says HI!!!. YEAH RIGHT CHARTERS, Southport,NC. (910)845-2004.Check out pic's. on my site www.yeahrightcharters.com
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central