Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

HERE FISHY,FISHY

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

HERE FISHY,FISHY

Postby captainbutch » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:59 am

FRIDAY12-2-05: Can you believe it? It's the 2nd of December, 2005 is all but gone!!! The wind has blown most of the week, there were a couple of days it wasn't too bad but the "YEAH RIGHT" is in the shop this week getting fitted with new curtains for the up coming year. We are exploring new grounds, I have studied the wind effects and watched the side spray and Capt. Chris and I have designed a set of curtains that we believe will stop 99% of this spray and quite possibly 100 %. So, this means we have not been out this week, and have not talked to anyone who has. I did get a report of a fisherman catching 10 speckled trout yesterday. The National Weather Service has a report of decent weather for Saturday, their report at this time is for: SAT; NE winds 5 to 10 knots switching to SE later seas 2 to 4 feet near shore::::: Offshore winds variable 10 knots or less seas 3 to 4 feet::: Sunday looks bad at this point with winds predicted in the 25 to 35 knot range. The gray trout should still be around on the inshore spots as are the specks and redfish inside. I expect the black bass to be making their yearly inshore showing on the rocks and ledges in the 10 mile range. Yeah, it's winter time, but there is fish to be caught year round, just bundle up and get out there and get them. You don't stop eating in the winter, and they don't stop either!!! Till next time, FISH ON!!! Capt. Butch Foster, Capt. Chris Foster, and "Private Bodie" the fish dog, says HI and FISH ON!!! YEAH RIGHT CHARTERS, SOUTHPORT,NC. (910)845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central