Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Jason's Big Birthday Redfish

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Jason's Big Birthday Redfish

Postby Current Adventure Charter » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:52 pm

I had the pleasure of fishing with Kenny and Jason this morning. Jason is having a birthday tomorrow and we set out to get him a few birthday Redfish.

I was a little concerned that the cold night that we had last night might have shut the fish down, but they continued to feed in the same pattern that they have for the past month and a half.

Jason started the day off right by catching the big fish of the day first thing. After a nice little battle on the 7' medium action rod, Jason landed this nice 30", 10lb Redfish. That made the third 10lb or more redfish landed on my boat in the past three trips.

Jason was just on fire today as he landed 9 Redfish today while his father Kenny got two. Kenny probably would have caught a few more, but he was too busy taking pictures of Jason just wearing them out. We were on the water for four hours and had a ball. Happy Birthday Jason and congratulations on some really nice fish.

Next weekend is Super Bowl weekend. I will be taking the weekend off due to other commitments. My next opening will be the following weekend, weather permitting. If you would like to get in on some of this great, winter Redfish action, give me a call and book a trip.

Capt. Brent.
Capt. Brent Stanley
Current Adventure Charters
Wilmington/Wrightsville Bch, NC
Current Adventure Charter
Cabin Boy
Cabin Boy

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central