Home

Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Reel Adventure Report 11/13/07 with VIDEO!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Reel Adventure Report 11/13/07 with VIDEO!

Postby Reel Adventure » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:52 pm

Wrightsville Beach Fishing and Carolina Beach Fishing Report

By Capt. Matt Wirt

Wow, this year has flown by! It seems like it was just March yesterday. It is already mid Novemeber and I am wrapping everything up here in NC and getting ready for 3 month’s in Florida. I would like to thank all my customers for yet another great year! I got to see a lot of my repeat customers this year, wich is always a blast, and met a lot of new faces as well. I cant thank you all enough, and I look forward to seeing lots of you again next year! I would also like to thank my sponsors: Berkley, Spiderwire, Abu Garcia, Minn Kota, Power Pole, and the gang at Salt Water Marine, and 601 Media for another great year. I could’nt have done it with out you!

Reel Adventure is no longer accepting trips in NC for the 2007 season. I am slammed with rod building, Thanksgiving, my anniversary (better not mess that up), and running the remaining charters I have on the schedule. This will be my last NC report for 2007. Please keep checking in for the Florida reports I will have up soon. They will be awesome!

ANNOUNCEMENT: Capt. Matt and Reel Adventure will be operating out of Pine Island Florida and the Everglades from November 29 to March 1. Please click here for more info: http://www.reel-adventure.com/PineIslan ... arters.htm This is an awesome packaged deal including: free airport pick up at Ft. Myers, (airfare is cheap right now!) very cheap lodging, with free phone and internet, and AWESOME fishing! This is my 4th year going down there, and will be my second year guiding down there. The fishing is truly amazing; you will see every fish before you cast! We hope to share this awesome fishery with you! (Call soon to get the dates you want! The end of February is already getting full!)

Click here for a slide show of last years Florida trip..This will show you a little of what you can expect down there!! Be sure to turn up your audio! Click here>>>>>>>>Florida VIDEO

Also please check out our new Wrightsville Beach Fishing Website by clicking here>>Wrightsville Beach Fishing

Ok, Now for the last NC report of 2007!

INSHORE: The flounder continue to bite well and look for that to keep on untill the water temp drops into the 50’s. They are biting well on the Berkley Gulp! 3 ” shrimp and jerkbaits. Our live bait has thinned out quite a bit due to the cooling water temps. The reds are starting to move on the flats, one day they are there the next day gone. Once it cools off and stays cool they should stay on the flats all winter long. The speckled trout have been hit or miss, but this should pick up as well.

OFFSHORE: The AJ’s are still at the 10 mile wrecks and even a stray cuda can be found there as well. I have’nt messed much with king mackerel and for some reason I did’nt target them much at all this year now that I think about it. The nearshore shark fishing and other nearshore fishing was just so good I never made the run for kings. They are one of my favorite species to target (note to self…kingfish more next year.) Speaking of nearshore fishing..our Albacore fishing is on fire down here right now! We hooked 15 last trip and on one trip we even got a 11 lb monster that tried to tear up my 10lb spinning gear! I though we would never stop it!

Well that’s it! What a year! Thanks again to everyone. I look foward to seeing you guys next year and hope to see some of you this winter down in Pine Island Florida or the Everglades. Just give us a call!

Keep a eye out for the Florida reports! They are going to be awesome!

(Check my main site below fr the working links)

Good fishing!
Capt. Matt Wirt
-Reel Adventure Charters
-Next Level Custom Rods
www.reel-adventure.com
www.wrightsvillebeachfishing.net
www.carolinabeachfishing.net
www.topsailislandfishingcharters.com
910-540-0570
Pine Island, Florida
Capt. Matt Wirt
Reel Adventure Charters