Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Looking for a guide...

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Looking for a guide...

Postby Buongi » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:59 am

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I didn't want an answer from someone that's not "local..."

I am an Air Force officer stationed at Shaw AFB in Sumter, SC, and currently serving in Baghdad, Iraq... I'm scheduled to return from my second deployment in April and am looking for a guide who would be willing to accompany my wife and me out on a trip or two to help us improve our inshore and offshore skills.

We own a Scout Abaco 242 walk-around and have fished out of Georgetown and Charleston a few times last year, but don't have the knowledge or skills to fish very effectively. While "figuring it out" is always an adventure, and we've both done extensive reading-up on techniques, rigs, etc, there is no substitute for the lessons that can be learned from an expert. Admittedly, although we both have some experience on the water, we both could also use a few pointers in boat handling, navigation, and finding those "special spots" as well.

We reside in Camden and pull the trailer to wherever we need to put in at... and I will have plenty of time off over the next few months to head down to the coast.

Please send me a PM or e-mail me at: [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks!

Brandon Bard, 1st Lt, USAF
Intelligence OIC, 712 EASOS
Camp Victory, Iraq
Buongi

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central