Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Wrightsville Beach Fishing Charters 3-26-08 Report

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Wrightsville Beach Fishing Charters 3-26-08 Report

Postby Reel Adventure » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:09 am

Hello everyone. Our fishing charters out of Wrightsville Beach, Topsail Island and Carolina Beach are doing great. Our main site www.reel-adventure.com continues to grow and we have added yet another page…. full of Fly Tying Videos. You can get to them from the Reel Adventure home page or at: www.saltwaterflytying.blogspot.com Check them out and keep an eye on the page as it will continue to grow with new fly patterns.

Boat news: My Mitzi Flats boat sold fast and the new Custom Beavertail B2 has been ordered. We are looking at a delivery date somewhere around mid April. I would love to get into the custom details but you will just have to wait and see. The redfish don’t even know what’s coming!

This season is off to a great start. This weekend it is going to be in the 80’s and it is reminding me of the Florida weather I was able to enjoy over the winter. We are doing well on the near shore wrecks with the Sharks, Tautog’s and other bottom dwelling species and we even caught a monster 4 lb ring tail!

Inshore: the redfish are biting well on Berkley Gulp on the warmer days in the shallow water, and they are also biting well in the ICW on dead shrimp fished on a carolina rig near the docks. They key this time of year is a slow presentation and patience. The blue fish bite is starting to pick up and the Spanish should not be far behind. We are excited about what this upcoming fishing season has in store for us!

We are starting to get busy with trips but still have lots of good dates open. Come enjoy the Wilmington weather and let’s catch some fish!

Don’t forget to view our fly tying page and videos @
www.saltwaterflytying.blogspot.com

Go here to view this weeks pics: http://reel-adventure.com/blog/

Capt. Matt Wirt
Reel Adventure Charters
Next Level Custom Rods
Wilmington NC. 910.540.0570
www.reel-adventure.com
www.wrightsvillebeachfishing.net
www.carolinabeachfishing.net
www.topsailislandfishingcharters.com
Capt. Matt Wirt