Terms of Use
 Web Development

FISH OF AL SIZES

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

FISH OF AL SIZES

Postby captainbutch » Tue May 18, 2010 9:10 pm

5-14-10

To say we had a blast today is an under statement. We were fishing with a very fun crew that consisted of Tracey Patterson, Josh "Ratleggs" Sherrill, Lee Nantz, Taylor Brinkley from Mooresville, NC, Justin "Bubba" McGee from Rock Hill,SC and Nick Benton from Kings Mountain,NC.

The guys said this morning they wanted big fish and bunches of fish. With our ever burning desire to please, I headed some 45 miles out to an area I figured would fill this order.

Our first stop proved to be the right stop. In short order we had Black Bass, King Mackeral, Vermillion Snappers, Silver Snappers, Grey Snappers, Amber Jacks, African Pompano, Almaco Jacks, Sharks, Calico bass, and some of the guys hooked up on some big fish that they just couldn't do anything with. Some acted like big sharks and others acted like big grouper, but we will never know for sure!!

It was fun guys and Capt Chris and I look forward to our next trip in September. Hopefully, we will see ya'll before then!!!

Weather permitting, we will be on a 1/2 day trip tomorrow. Check back and see what we did!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read our reports, it's late and I got to get up at 4AM in the morning, so, Till next time, God Bless Everyone!!!

Fish On!!!!
Capt's Butch & Chris Foster

http://www.yeahrightcharters.com
910 845-2004
Attachments
051410.JPG
051410.JPG (209.97 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central