Terms of Use
 Web Development

A NEW YEAR BEGINS

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

A NEW YEAR BEGINS

Postby captainbutch » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:08 pm

4-27-14

What a difference a day can make, and this is especially true on the ocean. This AM we left South Harbour Marina on a full day bottom fishing trip with Jason & Angela White from Vass, NC., and Larry, Holden, & Heather Hall from Cameron, NC. We made our way back to where we had caught the fish on our last stop just the day before in a sea that had been so rough the day before was now about as calm as you ever see it.

The light winds and calm seas made for some very tough boat positioning and keeping on the fish. But fortunately, I have encountered these conditions many times in the past and know how to set my wind course against my current course and compensate for the two different headings and it wasn't long until the fish were coming in the boat.

As the day went the anchor course kept changing and we had to keep making adjustments in our position to keep over the fish so this is what we did, and we ended the day with a box full of fish and then enjoyed a comfortable, scenic ride home and at one time I had a school of Dolphins swimming and playing along side the boat for several miles.

Another beautiful day on the high seas catching fish and having fun and quality conversation with great people. I will be back out again making more lifetime memories on the Yeah Right II as soon as this front we have passes and things calm down again.

Till next time, be safe, take a kid fishing, and God Bless You All!!!!

Fish On!!!!!

Capt. Butch Foster & BoBo ( the furry fish dog)

PHILIPPIANS 4:19 My God will use his wonderful riches in Christ Jesus to give you everything you need.
Attachments
042714d.jpg
042714d.jpg (77.36 KiB) Viewed 10520 times
042714c.jpg
042714c.jpg (73.88 KiB) Viewed 10520 times
042714b.jpg
042714b.jpg (86.91 KiB) Viewed 10520 times
042714a.jpg
042714a.jpg (79.68 KiB) Viewed 10520 times
012714a.jpg
012714a.jpg (104.92 KiB) Viewed 10520 times
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central