Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

WAHOO'S AND BLACK BASS

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

WAHOO'S AND BLACK BASS

Postby captainbutch » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:35 am

2-11-05 Don't have a lot to report, but there has been some reports of some wahoo biting in the stream. The weather has been hit and miss lately. You have to be ready to go at a moments notice to cash in on the good weather. This weekend doesen't look too bad at this time. If it holds up and you can get out, the black bass are chewing really good and there are some nice sized ones out there also.I Have a seminar on March 2nd. at BOATERS WORLD in wilmington at 7:00 PM. It has been brought to my attention by all the e-mails I get that a lot of fisherman don't exactly know just how to put all the pieces together to make a real successful day of bottom fishing. There are a lot of instruction on grouper fishing, trolling for kings, etc., etc., but this will be a seminar to explain the basics and offer some tips on bait and tackle to get you started. Once you have this knowledge, the other bottom fishing will come a lot easier. I will also show how to sit at your kitchen table and find good bottom fishing structure and have the numbers before you ever get in the boat!! If your not busy, come on out and participate and ask some questions. We have been working on the "YEAH RIGHT" this week. Have been up dating all her safety equiptment, installing a new 8 man SOLAS A life raft and new 406 EPIRB this year along with all the other USCG required gear and having it inspected to pass USCG regulations. When the fish start chewing down, we plan on crashing their party!!!! Start getting ready now for the up coming fishing season, it is closer than you think. Remember, there are only so many fishing days in a year, and when they are all booked, they are gone till next year!! If you are intrested in a gulf stream trip this year in the peak fishing time, mid march to early may, call early, we are filling these spots fairly fast. Also, if things stay on coarse, we will be geared up for the bluefin tuna fishing next winter!! This is shaping up to be what I think will be an exciting fishing season on the "YEAH RIGHT" this year. We are equipping her with new, bigger, better tackle this year to cover virtually any fish you have the desire to catch!!!! Come join us for a day of fishing that you will remember for a long time!! Till next time, FISH ON!!!! Capt. Butch Foster, YEAH RIGHT SPORTFISHING CHARTERS, SOUTHPORT, NC. (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central