Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

A GREAT BEGINNING!!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

A GREAT BEGINNING!!!

Postby captainbutch » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:45 am

02/20/2005 First of all, I would like to let you know that my son, CHRIS FOSTER who has been my 1st. mate since birth is now a USCG CERTIFIED CAPTAIN. So now on our charters, you will have the personal attention of two captains. On Satuuday, the king mackeral bite was on SE of the tower. I personally couldn't make it, had other commitments, but I know some who did and they did good. I went there the next day only to find a bunch of boats looking for kings and all reporting they were only catching bonito. I had Matt Ferace, Ryan Jordan, Kevin Parolari, and Orman ( OJ) Carolan on board so we elected to go to the bottom. We had a good haul of big black bass, beeliners, a triggerfish, big grunts, and even though we caught a few sharks, the spot we were fishing was not infested with spiney dogfish as a lot of places are right now. The black bass kevin parolari is holding is a 4.94 pound NC citation which we had weighed and he will be receving a recognition certificate for that catch. Matt Ferace got his tuna (bonito) can't tell you what he said that did for him, he might tell you if you ask him, but I will leave that up to him to tell. He's the one in the middle picture. We had a beautiful day, calm seas, and a good group of fisherman and we all had a good time!!!! I would say a great start to a new fishing season!! When I get better at using this new digital camera, I hope to be able to post pictures with my reports other places besides on my web site. The reason they are on my site is because I didn't put them there, Chris did! Don't forget, the GULFSTREAM will be heating up in the next few weeks, if you would like to take the ultimate fishing trip, call soon, the prime dates are going fast, and when they are all booked, they are gone till next year!! Got to go get ready to go fishing, till next time, FISH ON!!! CAPT. Butch Foster CAPT. Chris Foster, YEAH RIGHT SPORTFISHING CHARTERS, Southport, NC. (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central