Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

A WONDERFUL TRIP!!!!

Postby captainbutch » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:46 am

On thursday, 3-31-05,I met up with Lou Duke, Greg and Beth White and their three children, Gavin, Tess, and Garrett. We didn't have a real long time to fish but I will tell you this, those kids were three of the best fishermen and fisherwomen I have ever had the honor to fish with. We went for some king mackeral, then the plans were to head on offshore and get a few bottom fish. The inside waters are still cold and dirty so even though we were limited to our fishing time, I figured a few hours fishing in productive waters would be better than more hours fishing in non-productive waters. At the end of the day, I believe everyone was in agreement. We only had approximately one hour to bottomfish. That included finding the fish and getting anchored, which left about 45 minutes to fish. And in 45 minutes, those kids kept me busy. Lou, Greg, and Beth also caught fish, with Beth landing the biggest black bass of the day. But as for shear numbers and fishing ability, mabey if Grandpa Lou and mom and dad Greg and Beth ask real nice, Gavin, Tess, and Garrett will give them some tips so mabey next time they can keep up . Gavin, Tess, and Garrett, I want you to know this was one of the most enjoyable fishing trips I have ever been on!!!!!! You guys handled those King Mackeral and bottom fish like seasoned pros!!! Be sure to check out their pic's on my site!! Till next time, FISH ON!!!! Capt. Butch. Yeah Right Sportfishing Charters, Southport, NC (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central