Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

A FISHING REPORT!!!!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

A FISHING REPORT!!!!!

Postby captainbutch » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:52 am

4-11-05, Well as we all know the winds are still not wanting to lay down yet and we are having to cancel trips nearly every day. It's aggravating to everyone, especially to the people who drive down to Southport after hearing a good weather report only to find the forcasters have missed it again,and, we get blown out. For this I apologize, but the weather no one can control. Trust me if we could charter boat owners would!!!!! So, off Capt. Chris and I went to Cape Fear Lock #1 to do some shad fishing. You could see schools coming through but they were reluctant to bite. I would call it slow, real slow,we caught only three in six hours. If I figure right that's one every two hours!!!! Pretty slow. Be sure to check that your registrations are up to date, If you don't, someone else will and if they are not it is rather expensive. Not going to tell you how I know that, just trust me, I know what I'm talking about!!! The weather IS going to give us a break soon. And when it does, I'm sure the fish will be in the stream just waiting. The temp. breaks are getting into perfect locations at all the gulf stream hot spots. Keep in touch, we have many stream charters booked and as soon as the winds will allow, we will be posting the results. Hang in there, it won't be long now!!!!! Till next time, FISH ON!!! Capt. Butch and Capt. Chris Foster. Yeah Right Sportfishing Charters, Southport, NC (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central