Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Late hatteras report & video

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Late hatteras report & video

Postby off the hook » Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:36 pm

Well my day was a NIGHTMARE.....went down monday night got to the room about 9:15 had some beers with everyone meet up with few other TDLFRS & was ready to go In the am....We put the boat In & had a big problem that had us at the dock for three hrs...Well we finally got It striaght...(THANKS DEAN AT FRISCO COVE YOUR THE MAN).....Well we get out to the spot put the lines In at 11:00am before the fourth line goes In the third one takes off fish on.....we started at the break In 45 fthms 214line...We get him In 30 to 35lb tuna...get the lines back out & Its slow for the rest of the day for us we did manage another tuna same size & jumped off a nice gaffer & that was It...Now to top off the day we get In to the tower & Its nasty we could do about 15 to 18 knts & that was It...Get the boat on the trailer at 5:20 & notice one of my new Avet 50w Is missing the handle..#$@^%..Now we get to the spray & wash to get the boat clean & there Is one over sized area just for that & big trucks & this F#$% dumb @#$ has her little suv In there cleaning It When there are 5 other spots open.....Just not a great day....On the bright side I fished with some great freinds & we caught some fish...Thats got to count for something....In this video dont try It at home It takes lots of skill to do what RAYMOND does..He masterd his gaffing skills at WONG CHIN school of martial art gaffing...I belive he Is a 5th degree black belt In the art of flying tuna....heheheRAymond I love ya man... http://www.offthehooktackle.com/fishingmovies.htm
Custom built spreader bars,seawitchs,daisy chains & more..... http://www.offthehooktackle.com/
off the hook

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central