Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

7-2;7-3-Current Adventure Charters

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

7-2;7-3-Current Adventure Charters

Postby Current Adventure Charter » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:27 pm

Went looking for some inshore Kings on Sat. Started out a little slow and the ocean was beautiful and I couldn't stand it anymore, so I pulled the lines in and offshore I went. Put lines back in and soon I was hooked up with a mahi. Next line went off with a small King, then a shark (day wouldn't be complete without one). Ended up with 6 dolphin, two kings and a shark

As we were pulling the lines in, had three porpoises come boatside to wish us farewell

Sunday had a full day charter with Jim and Jennifer from Massachusetts. Stopped a few miles off the beach to jig up some bait, then off to the 10mi. boxcars. Ocean was a little bumpy at first, but it was manageable.
First line to go off was a small King, Jennifer's first. Then Jim got one. Then Jennifer caught a couple more Kings and a shark. Then Jim pulled the hooks on a fish and Jennifer landed another.

The wind started to pick up, so we pulled in the live baits, put out the yozuri's and started trolling back to the hill. Picked up two more fish on the way in.

In all we landed 7 or 8 small kings, had just as many knock downs and short strikes. All fish that were caught with live bait where at 30'. Not the first strike up top. Sorry, no pics from Sunday. but I had two happy customers
Capt. Brent Stanley
Current Adventure Charters
Wilmington/Wrightsville Bch, NC
Current Adventure Charter
Cabin Boy
Cabin Boy

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central