Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

FISHING THE INDIAN RIVER!

St. Marys River to Jupiter Inlet

Moderator: admin

FISHING THE INDIAN RIVER!

Postby askipper3 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:02 pm

I need some serious tips, I try, try, try, and no luck to an extent. I usually get that undersized snook or trout, but I need some keepers, and a day of no expense fishing......I wouldn't mind some places to fish, and how to fish them. Also, the power plant......tips? Not to forget mosquito lagoon.........how and when? Im very lost, coming from the isolated IWC of Pompano beach, FL. The River is a whole new adventure........!!! I'll take any tips and hints I can get,,,,,,THANKS!!! :D
I am 15 and I have a 17 foot sea fox CC. I am a avid fisherman, and I cannot get enough of it!
But i still have much to learn, I'll take all the pointers I can get, but belive me, I can teach some of the most avid fisherman, a thing or too. :-) I specialize in grouper, snapper, snook, tarpon, spanish mackerel, kings, etc. Hit me up if u wanna go fishin!
askipper3
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Postby RudyGomez » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:47 am

Are you fishing from land or do you have a boat?

Have you tried live baiting?
Rudy Gomez
CyberAngler Webmaster
RudyGomez
How about cuttin’ some bait?
How about cuttin’ some bait?

Postby askipper3 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:05 pm

Yes, I have a boat, a 17 sea fox w/90 merc

ive tried live baiting, i really jus need to know where exactly to do it....i know the "flats" but how? and so on.....
I am 15 and I have a 17 foot sea fox CC. I am a avid fisherman, and I cannot get enough of it!
But i still have much to learn, I'll take all the pointers I can get, but belive me, I can teach some of the most avid fisherman, a thing or too. :-) I specialize in grouper, snapper, snook, tarpon, spanish mackerel, kings, etc. Hit me up if u wanna go fishin!
askipper3
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Postby Fishtales » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:45 pm

Try fishing around the bridges with live bait for snook. The bigger ones usually will hang out there. Around the power plant.....try live shrimp on a popping cork while drifting or a top water if the water is calm. I like working a soft bait like a DOA shrimp slowly along the bottom. You can email me if you have any questions arouind this area. I generallly fish the Fort Pierce area here.

Good fishing,
Capt Charlie
[email protected]
Fishing is not just another hobby....it's an ADVENTURE!
Fishtales
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Florida - East Coast