Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

2009 SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY

St. Marys River to Jupiter Inlet

Moderator: admin

2009 SHOREBOUND SHARK TOURNEY

Postby cudaman » Mon May 18, 2009 4:09 pm

It is great to be part of this board. If allowed I will be bringing updates from this year's Shorebound Shark Tourney.

I want to invite all the shark fishermen and fisherwomen in here to join the5th Annual Shorebound Shark Tourney!

This is a multi-state CATCH AND RELEASE tourney. Many teams have already entered and you will have until June 28th 2009 to do so. You can have from 3 to 5 people per team and you can use kayaks or any other non motorized method to drop your baits. You can own a boat, just can’t use it to fish in the tournament.

The cost is $50.00 per angler. That entitles you to a tournament, awards, and giveaways.

There will be special awards as well and all participants will receive an official certificate of participation.

Spread the word and if you think you've got what it takes, sign up. Simply visit the website shoreboundsharktourney and peek around. The entry form is in the Team Package link, and it is a direct link that includes the rules.

This year the tournament is about points and a few surprise categories....let me know if you put a team together and give me the team’s name in advance....Or you can just send the entry form to our address in the Entry Form.
cudaman

Return to Florida - East Coast