Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Press Release - ChumEase Disposable Chum Bags Now Available

Post and discuss general fishing news and press releases from fishing related companies and organizations.

Moderator: admin

Press Release - ChumEase Disposable Chum Bags Now Available

Postby ChumEase » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:47 pm

ChumEase™ Disposable Chum Bags Now Available
New Chum Bag Makes Fishing Cleaner, More Convenient & Cost-Effective!

Miami, Fl. – September 17, 2003 – ChumEase™ Disposable Chum Bags are now available to the recreational and commercial fishing industry. Developed by Judy Bradley, a native Miamian and avid recreational fisherman, ChumEase chum bags are constructed of durable plastic netting with a drawstring closure, which offers users a cleaner, more convenient and cost-effective product. ChumEase chum bags are available at a fraction of the cost of traditional nylon bags, allowing users the option to dispose of them after use. In addition, because the bags are constructed of plastic netting material, users can elect to reuse the bags and benefit from a faster, easier cleanup process, with no smelly fish oils absorbed into the bag material.

“Cleaning dirty, smelly chum bags is the only aspect of fishing that I do not enjoy, so I began looking for disposable bags.” says Ms. Bradley. “When I discovered they were none available on the market, I decided to develop them on my own.”

ChumEase chum bags open to 15” x 20”, allowing more than adequate room for a frozen block of chum. These flexible bags can be easily stored, as they fold to a small size of only 6” x 1”. ChumEase chum bags are available in ¾” and ½” mesh sizes to accommodate different fishing applications and are offered as single packs and economical 4 packs.

ChumEase chum bags are currently being distributed by Hank Brown Hookup Lures™ to fishing and tackle stores throughout the United States. For more information, to become a dealer or for a dealer near you, call 305-664-8203 or email [email protected].
Chum 'Till They Come!
ChumEase

Return to News & Press Releases