Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Boatless Fishing REPORTS Juno to Channel 5 Keys 06/15

The Palm Beaches to Key Largo

Moderator: admin

Boatless Fishing REPORTS Juno to Channel 5 Keys 06/15

Postby BoatlessFishing » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:41 am

I hope these reports help you find the fish this weekend.
the Boatless Fisherman

Juno Fishing Pier
Two weeks of pretty good fishing. Bait has made the difference and the big catch last week was 41lb African Pompano that I hear was caught on a big sardine. I missed putting this in last week. As for this past weekend, it got a little rough on Saturday and they were getting Croakers, Jacks and Whitting.
Sunday Big Permit, Big Jacks, Pompano, Spanish Macks, Croakers and Whitting. Monday until today, Wednesday, Mackerel, Jacks, Croakers and Whitting. Also alot of bait on Wednesday. The weather should stay good for this pier but it may slow down a little while we have the west winds this weekend. I would take the chance and fish it, you can always call before going to make sure it's good. This Pier is the FISH Capital of the Southern piers.

Boynton Beach Inlet
Snapper, Croakers, Moonfish, Big Grunts and alot of Snook. Bait has been around but you have to find it and there isn't alot.
It looks good for this weekend, I would try the south jetty for snook. The south side beach for all surf fish. You could also do the north jetty on the out going on the beach side for snook, snapper and maybe macks in the daytime. If you are looking for Groves and Moonfish try the seawall south side in the back by the marina.

Deerfield Fishing Pier
Well for this pier I made it out twice this week. I didn't see a thing going on, and the only report I got was for Tuesday when they got Spanish Mackerel, Sand Perch and alot of bait.
Good Luck if you fish this pier, I do think there are some big fish being caught on this pier - I don't see them coming up and I am not getting many reports - but I have seen the regulars out there late in the day and you just don't fish at those times unless there is some action. Food for thought........

Hillsboro Beach Inlet
As usual Mangrove snappers off of the wall and docks. There has been a fare amount of snook around and I heard of a couple of snapper and a Grouper off of the rocks. There has been bait but it comes and goes, so you have to just be there at the right time.

Anglins Fishing Pier
The last weekend saw Jacks, Mackerel, Snapper and Cudas. Monday Snapper, Tuesday and Wednesday Mackerel, Jacks, Snapper, Moonfish and Bluerunners in good numbers also saw a huge cuda caught Weds night. Lots of Barracuda around and they look like they are waiting on a snapper dinner. Bait in the lights, Dork Jacks, Big Gogs and summer bait.
Looks like it may be pretty calm weather wise, so fishing will more than likely slack off till Sunday. Call and check before going.

Dania Fishing Pier
Bluefish on Thursday. Friday, due to the weather it was an empty pier and no fish, wish
someone was fishing. Saturday and Sunday Muttons, Jacks, Blue runners, Bluefish and Mackerel and bait.
Tuesday and Wednesday Snapper and Mackerel and bait. The fishing should continue to be good due to the fact there is alot of bait around this pier. I have had a couple of reports that the Mutton bite was good after the storm at the weekend.

Channel 2 and Channel 5 Bridges in the Middle Keys
Tarpon as always and alot of Grouper most are 1 inch too short but you are pulling a keeper here and there. Mangrove Snapper underneath the bridge, fish the pilings and Sharks.
Tarpon bite has been on and off at channel 2 but I hear channel 5 is strong as always and they are also getting Mangroves. I know of one Mutton and alot little Groupers and Yellow tails.
Get the Bite
Please visit http://www.boatlessfishing.com This site has Boatless fishing reports and info on fishing those locations from, Sebastian inlet to the Florida Keys.
BoatlessFishing
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Florida - Southeast