Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Boatless Fishing"REPORT"06/22 SE Coast 50lb snook

The Palm Beaches to Key Largo

Moderator: admin

Boatless Fishing"REPORT"06/22 SE Coast 50lb snook

Postby BoatlessFishing » Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:37 am

Here are some of my reports from my site I hope this helps for the weekend fishing also check the story out about the 50+ Snook Caught in Jupiter Inlet REAL SLOB it is in Sun-Sentinel and also Big Shark at Anglins Pier this week.
Reply with what you think about that SNOOK
Find those Fish.
the Boatless Fisherman

Juno Fishing Pier
Friday Spanish Mackerel, Pompano and Jacks. Saturday it was flat and clear and pretty slow with alot of bait around. Monday until today it has been slow in the late afternoons and better in the Mornings a few Bonita, Moonfish, Croakers , Whitting and Spanish Mackerel.
If you go get there early the fish seem to be turning off in the afternoons and only jacks are around, they are still getting Spanish Mackerel but that's pretty typical at this pier almost all year long.
What about that SNOOK 50+ for sure caught at Jupiter Inlet? WOW! Big Snook, now this was a Slob.
If you don't know what I am talking about check this story out from this week's Sun-Sentinel. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-waters19jun19,1,1195765.column?ctrack=1&cset=true
If this link doesn't work search the http://www.sun-sentinel.com for MONSTER SNOOK

Boynton Inlet and Beaches
Snapper, Moonfish, Big Jack Crevalle, few Snook, few Tarpon and bait off of the jettys.
The Inside of the inlet Mangroves, Moonfish, some croakers and bait.
This weekend should be typical for the inlet with fishing staying consistent and the beach should be nice to fish as long as the wind doesn't kick up to much. Forecast says wind should stay reasonable.

Deerfield Fishing Pier
At the weekend Blue runners, Barracuda, Sardines. Through the week did not get a chance to get by but heard rumours of Spanish Mackerel, Runners and scattered bait also rumour of some big fish around. On Wednesday Croakers, Spots and ?
Bunch of people I know are going, they believe there are some big fish there. Maybe but I haven't heard of any big ones being caught. Where are those Big Fish (KINGS ETC.)?.

Pompano Fishing Pier
This week it was slow compared to what it has been lately.
Spanish Mackerel, Mangroves, Jacks, Blue runners, Croakers, Barracudas.
This weekend may be good, call and check before you go but I would think Mangroves, Yellowtails, Jacks, Bluerunners, Grunts and maybe a few spanish Mackerel will be around.

Anglins Fishing Pier
This week saw lots of Barracuda all week long and some big ones at that 20lb to 35lb.
Over last weekend Barracuda, some Spanish Mackerel, Mangrove Snappers, Muttons and Bait around. Monday Barracuda, Spanish Mackerel, Jacks and Mangroves. Tuesday Sharks - an 11 to 14 foot Shark was caught, waiting on ID. and pictures. Some say Bull shark and some say Tiger! will post pic in site when I recieve. There were also Barracuda and scattered Bait. Wednesday Barracuda, Spanish Mackerel, Jacks and baits. As I am writing this big baits are soaking in the water so we will see what I post next week.
For this weekend I think it could be could good with the wind going Ne on Thursday night until Friday. This should kick the water up a notch and it has color so larger fish should be around along with Snapper and maybe some Spanish Mackerel because they were here today.

Dania Fishing Pier
Spanish Mackerel were thick beginning of the weekend some Snook, Jacks, Blue runners and Muttons also alot of bait. Monday A few Spanish Macks, Jacks and Tarpon. Tuesday and Wednesday Tarpon, Jacks, BlueFish?, Mangroves, Bait.
If you want a Tarpon stop by this pier. This pier has been producing a few more fish than the others and I would think it would remain that way over the weekend, we will see.
Please visit http://www.boatlessfishing.com This site has Boatless fishing reports and info on fishing those locations from, Sebastian inlet to the Florida Keys.
BoatlessFishing
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Florida - Southeast