Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Keeper Red Groupers, Big King, Shark&Snapper:SWFL Fishbu

East Cape to Englewood

Moderator: admin

Keeper Red Groupers, Big King, Shark&Snapper:SWFL Fishbu

Postby fishbuster » Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:30 pm

8) I fished Monday with Bob Michalak and thirteen year old son, Matt. We fished 12 miles off New Pass with live shrimp, and caught Spanish mackerel to 23 inches, keeper mangrove snapper and triggerfish, grunts, and large porkfish.

Wednesday, the Mike Wethington family fished 31 miles out New Pass with me, using live shrimp and cut bait. We had a pretty exciting day, with catches of a 22 inch red grouper (along with numerous throw-back red grouper), and 18 pound king mackerel, keeper mangrove and lane snapper, and fun with several lemon shark and bonnet shark, all in the 3 to 4 foot range (released).

The Prestamer family fished Estero Bay with me on Thursday, at the edges of the channel and islands, towards Wiggins Pass. Using live shrimp, we caught silver mojara (ie: sand bream), sheepshead, and mangrove snapper.

Mike Tucker and friends Matt, Joel & Ron fished with me Friday, 28 miles off New Pass, using live shrimp, Spanish sardines and cut-bait. We caught three keeper red grouper, keeper mangrove and yellowtail snapper, and grunts. We released a 3 foot lemon shark and lots of grouper shorts. Find complete info and fish photo album at www.fishbustercharters.com
Captain Dave Hanson
Fishbuster Charters, Inc.
Bonita Beach, FL
(239) 947-1688
[email protected]
www.fishbustercharters.com
fishbuster
Featured Guide
Featured Guide

Return to Florida - Southwest