Terms of Use
 Web Development

Catching Limits in Louisiana

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Catching Limits in Louisiana

Postby Magician » Mon May 26, 2003 10:16 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Another beautiful day. This morning I started by picking up my guests at their lodging, then we went to pick up some of Campo's famous live shrimp.

I had the pleasure of fishing with Dan and Casey Robin, also Pete and Maggie Babin. They are a great group to fish with and I enjoy fishing with them every time they come.

Our destination this morning was Bay Eloi. We started fishing around 6:30a.m. and by 7:30a.m. we had 85 trout in the 12-16" range. All of these fish were caught 3' under a popping cork using live shrimp. The water was beautiful here.

After the 85 trout were caught I decided to look for some bigger trout since we had so many fish in the boat already. So, we headed to Breton Sound. We made a couple of stops where we found trout in the 3-4 lb range. We picked up about 20 trout until the sharks moved in. These 20 trout were caught with Carolina Rig on the bottom. We called it a day at 11:00a.m. and headed in.

Everyone enjoyed themselves and can't wait to do it again. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.

Capt. Johnny Nunez

504-676-3317
504-239-3159
beeper 663-0475
[email protected]
Check out our website at www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central