Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Reds and Trout on a Windy day 5-20-07

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Reds and Trout on a Windy day 5-20-07

Postby Capt Marty » Mon May 28, 2007 5:44 pm

Helped out Capt Bill Lake again today with a 6 man bachelor party. I had the bachelor and 2 friends and Capt Alex had the other 3 guys. The Bachelor Richard Hopkins, Jason Bardwell and Joseph Brocato were on my boat and we had a splendid day catching trout and reds....even though it was windy as you know what . Started the day off catching some decent trout (not as big as yesterday) all on LIVE shrimp!!!! We had 40 in the boat when we ran out of shrimp, and caught another 10 on plastic. The seas were 3 - 4 ft and building so we headed back to the coast. The guys wanted to hook up with some reds, so I told them NO Problem!!!! We hit the ponds and had 3 nice reds hooked up quick and in the box. Kept beating the banks and ended up hooking into 14 reds which 8 made it to the box. It was another great day as usual, and I along with my crew had a absolute awesome time. Another full box of fish for the guys in not so great conditions. Final tally was 50 trout, 8 reds and 1 sheephead. Thanks again to Capt Bill for setting up this trip.
Capt Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Capt Marty
Old Salt
Old Salt

Return to Gulf Coast - Central