Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Great Redfish Action 10-20-07

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Great Redfish Action 10-20-07

Postby Capt Marty » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:13 am

I helped out Capt. Bill today with James and Stacy Delbuono and Jim and Wendy Calcote from Fortworth TX. My crew wanted nothing to do with trout today as they had their share with them yesterday. They had their eyes set on "SEEING RED" and that is what they got!!! It was all about the girls today The goal was to get them hooked up with some reel screaming reds. The water was high enough in the ponds today that I could get anywhere I wanted. The water was crystal clear today and some of the reds came out golden bronze. The reds were ready and willing to eat up the Orange Crush and LSU Chubs. We had reds come right up to the boat and got to sight cast several of them. Stacey hooked up with 5 reds today, the most she has ever caught and her biggest. Wendy caught her first red ever today and was really excited We added a few bonus trout and a flounder to the box too. The girls did a great job today and the guys did too. Thank you guys very much, it was good meeting you and a pleasure taking you guys fishing.

Capt Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Capt Marty
Old Salt
Old Salt

Return to Gulf Coast - Central