Terms of Use
 Web Development

Wonderful in the Biloxi Marsh area of St. Bernard

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Wonderful in the Biloxi Marsh area of St. Bernard

Postby Magician » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:31 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Today I had the pleasure of fishing with Greg Ellis and his guests. The guys came in from Baton Rouge to spend the night at the lodge so they could get an early start. They got up to a windy morning and a dead low tide.

I had Captains Jason and Lester helping me out today. We headed to the Biloxi Marsh where we had been catching reds and trout, before all of this cold weather hit and the tide got so low. The fish were still there!!!!! The guys went home with 395 trout, a few white trout mixed in, sheepshead, drums, and a couple of reds mixed in. From the first cast to the last cast it was a blast fishing with these guys and girls. They really know how to have a good time, and can't wait to come again.

All fish were caught using Campo's live shrimp 2' under a popping cork and Carolina rig on the bottom.

If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. We have 5 boats standing by, and a lodge that sleeps 18 people, and all you have to do is walk across the street to get into the boat. Then, we would be on our way. Give us a call or email.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
[email protected]
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central