Terms of Use
 Web Development

Good Success on a Rainy and Windy Two Days

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Good Success on a Rainy and Windy Two Days

Postby Magician » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Fishing Magician Charters

Second Day for Jimmy Woods and his group from Georgia.
The guys had a really good day catching reds and trout. Some of the guys wanted to catch trout, so Capt. Lester took them. They fished Bay Eloi and caught a nice box of trout.

Capt. Jason and Capt. Casey took the rest of Jimmy's group deep into the Sound to catch some Bull Reds. They each had a good day at catching their limits of reds and some nice trout.

I have had Danny Kingston for the last two day. We also had two really great days of fishing. Trout and reds were caught, eventhough there was a lot of rain and a little wind around.

Friday and Saturday turned out to be two great days to fish. All fish were caught 2' under a popping cork and Carolina Rig on the bottom using Campo's live shrimp.

I did have Capt. Dane running a trip for me today also. He had the pleasure of taking out Lee and his guest. They fished Bay Eloi and caught a nice box of fish.

I would like to thank my guests who came in to fish with us it is always a pleasure to fish with the guys, gals, and kids. Also I would like to thank my captains and deckhands that work hard to make sure everyone has a really good fishing experience.

Check out the pictures to see the nice fish we are catching in Southeast Louisina. If you want to catch some fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one. Give us a call to book a trip you will never regret.

Capt. Johnny Nunez
504-239-3159
www.rodnreel.com/fishingmagician
[email protected]
Fishing Magician Charters is a family owned business. Capt. Johnny and sons are licensed and insured. They specialize in catching Reds, Trout, Flounder, Drum and Sheephead. If you want to catch fish and have some fun, Fishing Magician Charters is the one.
Magician
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Gulf Coast - Central