Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

HELP!! I was robbed!

Texas - Port Arthur to Brownsville

Moderator: admin

HELP!! I was robbed!

Postby The Mighty Anchove » Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:07 am

I am in the Air Force and was living in Biloxi Mississippi. Last October 2004 I moved to Wichita Falls Texas.

Back in September 2004 the movers took my stuff. Things were nuts at that time; between the hurricanes, a vacation, a busted truck, and needing to leave my boat behind, one of my movers relieved me of my tackle box when hauling off my stuff.

I arrived in Texas and took delivery of the belongings in December. However, it took me a few months to realize the tackle box was missing. This is because my boat was still in Mississippi and I was saving for a new truck. When I got the boat back I figured out that the tackle box was gone.

Yea, I should have figured it out sooner. But my buddy, who had my boat, told me he saw the tackle box. He did see one too, my PLANO MAGNUM, but not the one that was missing. That one was the PLANO GUIDE ELITE.

I am now filling out a claim for the lost items but am running into a problem locating one of the companies I bought lures from.

The company is located in Florida and sells "jointed lures" that are shaped like shad. Each lure has a good 10-12 sections and are wired together. The lures are not sold in stores and need to be mail ordered, and they sell for about $10.00 each.

If this sounds like a company your familiar with please drop me a line at [email protected].

Also, if you meet a person with a suspicious story about finding a PLANO GUIDE ELITE tackle box I would like to know. Especially if they worked for a moving company last year and have no justification for owning a couple thousand dollars worth in fishing gear. This person relieved me of a lot of stuff I worked hard to get. I would like to get it back.

Regards,

Tony
The Mighty Anchove

Return to Gulf Coast - Western