Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

new section?

Post your requests for new features or improvements on existing CyberAngler features

Moderator: admin

new section?

Postby askipper3 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:40 pm

Would it be possible to add a section that devoted to only asking questions, absolutly anything............. :wink:
I am 15 and I have a 17 foot sea fox CC. I am a avid fisherman, and I cannot get enough of it!
But i still have much to learn, I'll take all the pointers I can get, but belive me, I can teach some of the most avid fisherman, a thing or too. :-) I specialize in grouper, snapper, snook, tarpon, spanish mackerel, kings, etc. Hit me up if u wanna go fishin!
askipper3
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Re: new section?

Postby leahn » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:00 pm

askipper3 wrote:Would it be possible to add a section that devoted to only asking questions, absolutly anything............. :wink:

Well , as what I know, you can add a thread, as long as you want to...you could put there, anything you wanted to...
leahn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

oooo

Postby askipper3 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:10 pm

thanks,,,um whats up with the post under my first one?
I am 15 and I have a 17 foot sea fox CC. I am a avid fisherman, and I cannot get enough of it!
But i still have much to learn, I'll take all the pointers I can get, but belive me, I can teach some of the most avid fisherman, a thing or too. :-) I specialize in grouper, snapper, snook, tarpon, spanish mackerel, kings, etc. Hit me up if u wanna go fishin!
askipper3
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Re: oooo

Postby leahn » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:54 pm

askipper3 wrote:thanks,,,um whats up with the post under my first one?

Sorry, but I don't know what is that! There are really people, who post something that is very unrellevant to the topic.. Just don't mind that, and don't opened those links..

I guess people who are posting does kinds of links, don't have anything to do with thier lives, so forget it...:)
leahn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

lol

Postby askipper3 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:52 pm

ya, i kno. thanks for all the help. tight lines.
askipper3
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Re: lol

Postby leahn » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:30 pm

askipper3 wrote:ya, i kno. thanks for all the help. tight lines.

Good day!

No problem! Oh have you noticed, that the links between our message, was being deleted??

Well, you its good to know, that, that *beep* site was being deleted, in that way people will not be temp to open those silly sites... :)
leahn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Feature Requests