Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Wrightsville Beach Fishing Charters 9-26 report Reel Adventu

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Wrightsville Beach Fishing Charters 9-26 report Reel Adventu

Postby Reel Adventure » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:16 pm

**Wrightsville Beach Fishing Charters, Topsail Beach Fishing, Carolina Beach Fishing Charters. Report by Capt. Matt Wirt**

Hello everyone, sorry this report is so late…but when the report is late the fishing is GREAT! We have an excellent bite going right now and to say the great fall fishing is here would be an understatement. Now is the time to experience the best fishing North Carolina has to offer. Just give us a call!

INSHORE: The redfish, flounder and trout are all biting well and the water temp has cooled off quite a bit. The baitfish are everywhere and the fish are feeding heavily. We have also caught a few juvenile cobias inshore; they are always a neat surprise. We are mainly fishing with Berkley Gulp
shrimp and jerk bait’s. I like the pearl white or new penny colors the best.

NEAR SHORE: It is awesome. We have huge bait balls of glass minnows everywhere and there are being crushed by Spanish Mackerel, Jacks, Large Needle Fish, Albacore, and Bluefish all at the same time. It is a sight to see. Yesterday the fish had the bait pushed right up on the beach. We put the boat in the surf zone and my customers caught fish for 6 hours non stop sight casting and limited out. It was some of the best fishing I have ever been a part of. Use extreme caution when chasing the fish on the beach and be ready to take a wave in the boat. Do not try it if it is rough. The albacore have showed up and are busting medium sized top water’s. The flounder bite is great just off the beach and we have had many double digit flounder days using live bait. The Gray Trout are doing well but the netters are wiping them out as fast as they can, but the trout action is still consistent. I could go on and on with this report. You just have to see the pics! And yes the sharks are still around….almost forgot about them!

OFFSHORE: Heck, I have no clue!! I can’t get away from the near shore stuff. Kings should be in the 10 mile areas along with some albacore and Spanish. The tower should be on fire with fish. Maybe one day I can force myself to break away and run out.

That’s it good luck! I will be leaving after Thanksgiving for Pine Island Florida and the Everglades for 3 months again this year. I ran a few charters down there last year in Pine Island and this year might try to run a few more. Stay tuned for details….It should be a deal you can’t refuse! It will include: airport pickup, lodging and fishing. All you have to do is show up! We will warm up on ladyfish and target, redfish, snook, trout, grouper, sheepshead, snapper, and many more.

We are pleased to announce that Reel Adventure is now sponsored by Minn Kota, the makers of the finest trolling motors available.

October and November offer the BEST fishing North Carolina has to offer. If you have been waiting……NOW IS THE TIME TO GO FISHING!

Also check out probably our best video yet! It is an awesome mixed bag video with lots of action! Be sure to turn up your audio! Click here>>>MIXED BAG VIDEO

To view this week’s photos click here>>>http://reel-adventure.com/blog/

Good fishing!
Capt. Matt Wirt
-Reel Adventure Charters
-Next Level Custom Rods
www.reel-adventure.com
www.wrightsvillebeachfishing.net
www.carolinabeachfishing.net
www.topsailislandfishingcharters.com
910-540-0570
Wilmington, NC
Capt. Matt Wirt