Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Dularge Mega SLAM!!!! 10-22-09

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Dularge Mega SLAM!!!! 10-22-09

Postby Capt Marty » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 pm

First off let me say, if you wanted to fish today but changed your mind...."man did you mess up!!"

I had the great pleasure to fish with Brian Glover, Keith Oswalt, Al Caycy, and Dan Caycy. We had our doubts early this morning after only putting six trout on ice at our first stop. The doubts were long gone at our second stop as we put another 153 trout on ice (150 specks, 9 white total). INCREDIBLE action to say the least as these guys had the fish coming in from all directions on none other than the tandem rigged chubs. The trout had the shrimp jumping out the water for their lives! All the fish went 14-18 inch's with only a handful of throwbacks, all good fish. Looks like the little trout we were catching a few weeks ago have juiced up on steroids!!! LOL We left the trout biting at 10:30 to search for red-fish. We ended up with 11 reds and a flounder hitting the deck. It will be hard to beat today's trip as we could not even close the lid on the BOX!!! These guys were a blast to fish with, and I look forward to their return. THANKS guys for a incredible day.
Capt Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Capt Marty
Old Salt
Old Salt

Return to Gulf Coast - Central