Terms of Use
 Web Development

GULFSTREAM GETTING BETTER!!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

GULFSTREAM GETTING BETTER!!!

Postby captainbutch » Sun May 16, 2010 8:28 pm

5-6-10
Today we headed back to the Gulfstream where the conditions were about as nice as you could ask for.

Sure would have been nice if it would have stayed that way all day. It got down right rough on the ride back this evening!!!!!

We were fishing today with Ted Stephens from St. James,NC, Tom, Carmen, Jennifer, Michael, and Mitchell Fox from Farmington, Minnesota.

We started the day off with Jennifer bringing in the first "bailer" Mahi that almost got real exciting when before she got it to the boat it was malled by a Blue marlin, but didn't get the hooks.

Had it hooked up, that would have been another fish story in its self!!!!

Next up was a nice Wahoo around 30 pounds that escaped the gaff. After these we had several hits, knock downs and cut offs.

But, finally, we hit the jackpot when everything went in our favor and we got two nice Wahoo's and several Mahi-Mahi.

Will have pictures up as soon as my "picture putter upper" gets back from visiting her mom, should be in the next few days at the most.

It's late and I am headed back offshore tomorrow, so check back and I'll do my best to keep things up dated from now on.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!!!

Fish On!!!!
Capt's Butch & Chris Foster
http://www.yeahrightcharters.com
910 845-2004
Attachments
050610bgood.JPG
050610bgood.JPG (194.91 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central