Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Fall Fishing,OH YEAH!!!!!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

Fall Fishing,OH YEAH!!!!!!

Postby captainbutch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:06 pm

09/18/10 Just as the fall season usually does, the fishing has really started to heat up!!!!!
Had a group that called and cancelled because they thought the hurricane was too close. I tried to tell them everything was still ok, but, what do I know, I'm just a boat captain with 50 years saltwater fishing experience!!!

Made a phone call and we took Taylor Brinkley, Tracy Patterson, Jason Knox, and Kyle Lackey from Mooresville,NC with them was Justin McGee from Rock Hill,SC and another fisherman who wanted to remain anonymous!!

The seas were beautiful today and there was a lot of surface activity. A sure sign of the fish starting to feed up for the cooler months ahead. I don't know how it's doing it as hot as it has been, but the water has already cooled a couple of degrees offshore.

This will only improve things as time goes on into fall. Today we caught a wide array of fish and quite a good catch as well. We only had five fishermen that fished regularly, but to protect the guilty, I won't say who was sleepy nearly all day.

I will say this, it wasn't Taylor. He said he went to bed and didn't party the night before this time. He learned his lesson last year.
BTW/ The big Red Grouper was caught by Taylor, and it was a good one. The guys caught several more grouper along with Amber Jacks, Black Bass, Vermillion Snappers, Jolt Heads, Grey Snappers, Sharks, Calico Bass, and Silver Snappers.

There were several more big grouper hooked up. But if you have ever hooked a big grouper, you know you have to be quick to get them out of the rocks or it's "game over". A couple more fishermen learned that yesterday!!!

FISH ON!!
Captain Butch Foster and 1st Mate Rowdy Moretz
http://www.yeahrightcharters.com
910 845-2004
Attachments
091010e.JPG
091010e.JPG (77.04 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
091810d.JPG
091810d.JPG (69.92 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central