Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Business provides online booking solution for Fishing Guides

Post and discuss general fishing news and press releases from fishing related companies and organizations.

Moderator: admin

Business provides online booking solution for Fishing Guides

Postby myoutdoorcal » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

While still in the early stages of the company, My Outdoor Calendar pushes forward with customer feedback to create the most effective booking tool.

My Outdoor Calendar is a full service booking system that allows outdoor businesses to build a virtual calendar to stay organized and share it with customers. The software allows clients to build the “right” management tool for their business.

Website can be found by following this link: http://www.myoutdoorcalendar.com

The system also provides management for all payments that come to the outfitters, and creates reports that help the business track sales and trends.

After asking one of the founders, John Price, what he felt the outdoor industry was lacking, he told us how outfitters could enhance their product offering to clients. Price says, “We originally set out to fix the way people booked hunting and fishing trips; but what ended up happening was so much more. We’ve designed this system to be used not only to help the outfitter book more trips, but to track sales, discover trends, promote specials, and manage their business.”

My Outdoor Calendar assists guides and outfitters in their mission to grow their outfitting business through technology. Sam Dryden, co-founder of My Outdoor Calendar states: “We see the need to keep people in the field hunting and fishing, and our product enhances the possibilities to reach outdoorsmen, young and old, and to keep the timeless tradition alive.”

With the introduction of My Outdoor Calendar, outfitters can now control the widespread accessibility of the Internet, as well as the total online booking and management package that the Calendar offers, in order to reach more customers and to make booking their outdoor adventures easier than ever.

About: My Outdoor Calendar is a full service booking system that allows outdoor businesses to build a virtual calendar to stay organized and share it with their customers.

Sam Dryden
[email protected]
twitter: MyOutdoorCal
facebook.com/myoutdoorcalendar
myoutdoorcal
Swabbie
Swabbie

Re: Business provides online booking solution for Fishing Gu

Postby myoutdoorcal » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:31 pm

To learn more about My Outdoor Calendar or to set up a webinar where our team can walk you through the system please get it touch with me.

Sam Dryden
[email protected] or give me a call during the week @ 615-577-9706

Thanks all!
myoutdoorcal
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to News & Press Releases