Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Trout Bite Off the Charts

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Trout Bite Off the Charts

Postby Capt Marty » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:59 am

Day 2 with Jared Illanne\'s crew was as good as it gets. We went to bed last night unsure if we could fish today or not. I had already cancelled one boat because of the forecast, but with the big group staying at the lodge we had to wait till the morning to make the call. Well when I woke up at 4:00am and saw the radar, I called everyone and gave them the green light. Dead calm winds, fog, and a slick calm lake is what we were greeted with. If anyone thought about fishing today and didn\'t, boy did you miss out!!! Jay Kennett, Mitch Brown, and Bryan Berditt fished with me on the big Bluewave. Our first stop had the guys slinging in the yellow mouths just about everycast!! The K2 filled up quickly as they could not resist the Tiger Bait Matrix Shad. I called the other boats over so all boats and customers could catch fish. All about team work with the A-team, and all customers getting in on catching!! The guys were amazed at how hot the bite was in Dularge, as they had never caught fish in their live like they did today. With the box full we decided to go catch reds. The tide wasn\'t in our favor and the reds didn\'t want to cooperate. We got a call from Capt Rob that they were on another good bite, so we headed that way. Fish on again every cast as this is the bite we have been waiting on forever. Once the guys had caught over 100 trout they were ready to go hook into something with a better pull! We headed over to where we have been catching some puppy drum and reds. We fished 8 points catching only four puppy drum. They didn\'t cooperate today, but it didn\'t matter as the box was already stuffed to the top!! Thanks to all our customer for your business.

Big thanks to Capt Travis Miller and Rob Dupont for taking care of the customers today and putting them on a trip of a lifetime. Great job guys, incredible team work.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
http://www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Capt Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Capt Marty
Old Salt
Old Salt

Return to Gulf Coast - Central