Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

How is Fishing Cayo Costa

East Cape to Englewood

Moderator: admin

How is Fishing Cayo Costa

Postby Ryncrash » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:22 pm

Me and a friend are going to cayo costa and would like to know what to fish for there i herd there is good Snook Fishing there in the beach and would like to know what kinda bait to use, Is Mullet Running in the beach or the tide pools just need some help to make the trip better.
how do i tie a not.
Ryncrash
Swabbie
Swabbie

Postby Magic Hook » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:31 pm

You should find the snook along the beach especially early and late. As for bait you can net a variety from the beach as well, jigs and plugs and fly's work also.
Capt. Rick
Magic Hook
Featured Guide
Featured Guide

Postby Ryncrash » Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:44 pm

Cool me and friend are going. It is going to be rocking, What is good to fish for down there. We do alot of fishing for beaches and piers cause we are to poor to get a boat... LOL But what is good to fish for there.. around this time of year... My Friend want's to catch a big RED fish. But how do we fish for them. We are just starting out but love to fish we go every Weekend to a different spot all over Flordia Soon i will know Florida like the back of my Hand So far we have had alot of luck at Flager Beach area and Tomako River..... Trout And Snook. And well alot of Sting Rays
Please help out some Noobs go fishing... in the Southwest area... Cayo Costa is are next place of fun... I will post some pics later hope to catch a big snook red flouder or tarpoon but with out a boat im just hopeing to catch anything. :lol:
how do i tie a not.
Ryncrash
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Florida - Southwest