Thank you for your interest in submitting your literary work to CyberAngler for review and possible inclusion on our website.
If you wish submit your article for review, below are some guidelines and tips:
- Articles submitted for review must be original works not previously published.
- Articles should be of “magazine quality”
- Text should be submitted in a Microsoft Word document, or Plain Text document
- Photographs and illustrations depicting your article are not required, but STRONGLY suggested
- Do Not imbed images in your submitted document - images should be sent as separate file attachments
- Images should be high or medium resolution (no dimension smaller than 800 pixels)
- Text should be at least 1,500 words for Feature Article consideration - "How To" and other articles can be smaller
- Features Articles should contain Subheadings and Sidebars where appropriate
- Articles should not be personal or promotional in nature
- Articles and Images submitted must be unique
Depending on the quality and nature of your work, CyberAngler will compensate authors between $20 - $200 per work. If accepted, authors will be required to sign a copyright agreement.
Submit your article to: