Quick Cast:
 Area Reports
 Find-a-Guide
 Forums
 Tides

Departments:
 Articles
 Books
 Clubs & Orgs.
 Fishing Reports
 Feedback
 Forums
 Fly Fishing
 Guides & Charters
 Links
 Photo Gallery
 Reef Locator
 Regulations
 Software
 Survey
 Tournaments
 Travel
 Weather
 Home

Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Lake Allatoona Fishing Guides Report For Jan Week 4

Capt. Robert Eidson
January 22, 2015
Lake Allatoona - Freshwater Fishing Report

This Lake Allatoona fishing guides report for striper and hybrid has been brought to you exclusively by Robert Eidson of First Bite Guide Service, 770 827-6282. www.firstbiteguideservice.com Lake Allatoona, Georgia email: [email protected]

Line Sides Good. 90 % of the lake is stain right now. The key to catching fish right now is finding the other 10%. Clear to slightly stain water is the key right now, a good starting point is the dam. Small Trout and Gizzard shad fished on free lines and planer boards early is working. The the better bite is after the sun comes up. Down lining small trout and Gizzard shad 40 - 60 near or in clear water will catch you fish. We are also catching some nice fish on umbrella rigs right now. Again clear to slightly stain water is the key. Thirty fish days just isn't going to happen right now. But it is possible to catch double digits of stripers and Hybrids right now on any given day... And that is Great concerning Feb is only a week away....

More Fishing Reports:

 

Captain Robert Eidson of First Bite Guide Service is a full-time Certified Professional Fishing Guide on Lake Allatoona, Lake Lanier, and Carters Lake. On Lake Allatoona, Lake Lanier, and Carters Lake both beginner and experienced anglers, as well as kids (we LOVE kids and we carry all the equipment needed to cater to families), can enjoy world-class Striper and Hybrid fishing year-round using a variety of methods. On a typical fishing trip with First Bite Guide Service, not only will yo

Contact Info:

First Bite Guide Service
Phone: 770 827-6282
Email the Captain
Visit his Web Site
Browse Photo Gallery
Display Find-a-Guide Listing


Copyright © 1997-2019, CyberAngler - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy :: Terms of Use
For Questions and comments please use our Feedback Form
Back to the Top