Panama Big Game Fishing Report March 2011
Capt. Lee Campbell
April 9, 2011
Boca Chica - Saltwater Fishing Report
March was tuna tuna everywhere - which is normal here. Marlin was not as good as usual - March being one of the best months but 8 groups caught 11 Marlin - with 3 of the groups not getting any. The afternoon tuna bite was good to strong just about everyday. Catching a lot of fish on spinning tackle with surface poppers and a lot of tuna over 150lb getting out in front and dropping back live Bonito. I am working now with a new owner - a lot of exciting things on the horizon here - more to follow - We now have complete WiFi coverage at Panama Big Game. Capt. Lee
Hey Lee sent you a bunch of photos and the video of the big tuna. Hope they came thru I'm not to good at this computer stuff. If not I'll have Jake do it. We had a blast with you guys. Your hospitality was great. We are definitely coming back and I've been talking you up to all my friends. Mike Huston
Always a pleasure to be with you. I always look forward to our times together. It was a great trip and I know the guys really enjoyed themselves thanks to all your efforts. I leave Panama wanting to spend more and more time there. I am excited to have the family connection so close to your place. I certainly feel at home when I am down at the lodge and consider you a dear friend after all the good times over the years. Thanks again! Ian
Hi capt Lee, I want to convey my appreciation for a trip to remember. All of us had a marvelous adventure. I have been on 5 other trips to Caribbean fishing trips with Doc. He has been on many hundreds. He said he will be coming back shortly with another crew or 2. Thanks, E.J.
Spirit is now offering discount red eye flights to Panama City, Panama. Email us for details.
Upon arrival you have the option to fly from Panama City to David, Panama at 6:15 a.m. or board our deluxe ground transportation from Panama City to our lodge in Boca Chica (5 hour drive).
Service Available From:
Atlanta-(ATC) Atlantic City (ACY) Boston (BOS)
Charleston-WV-(CRW) Chicago-O'Hare-(ORD) Dallas/Fort Worth(DFW)
Detroit-(DTW) Fort Lauderdale-(FLL) Fort Meyers-(RSW)
Las Vegas-(LAS) Latrobe-Pittsburgh area-(LBL) Los Angles-(LAX)
Myrtle Beach-(MIR) New York/LaGuardia-(LGA) Orlando-(MCO)
Plattsburgh-N.Y.-(PBG) Tampa-(TPA) Washington D.C.-(DCA)
Book Any Trip Get One Extra Day
April 1st - December 31st
Four Days Fishing Pay for 3 ~ Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Pricing is in U. S. Dollars and includes:
* VIP Service upon landing in Tocumen airport. You will be met by a representative of Panama Big Game as you step off the airplane. They will assist you in immigration and escort you to the VIP lounge where you can enjoy a cool drink while your luggage is being collected and sent through customs.
* All airport transfers and in country flights.
* A twin diesel sport fishing boat, top of the line sport fishing gear, experienced captain and mate, lunch and beverages on board.
* Deluxe air-conditioned 600 sq. foot cabins.
* All food and beverages with Open Bar served in your private clubhouse.
* Views from your clubhouse will include the blue Pacific with many out islands, inter-coastal view with unbelievable sunsets and often Howler monkeys in the jungle tree tops.
**Pricing does not include Tips to captain & mate, Panamanian taxes and lay days in Panama City. In order to save additional costs on hotel rooms some scheduling is needed please contact us for more information.
Four Days Fishing Pay For 3
Six Days Fishing Pay For 5
Click to View Fishing Videos:
Click to View More Fishing Reports
Panama Big Game Fishing Club
Isla Boca Brava, Panama, Central America
U.S. Toll Free: Captain Bill Beck
(866) 281-1225 (voice)
In Panama call Captain Lee Campbell
yellow fin tuna, marlin
More Fishing Reports: