Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Cheap ice in NMBch./24/7/365!!!!!

CyberAngler News & Announcements

Moderator: admin

Cheap ice in NMBch./24/7/365!!!!!

Postby Rippys Big Reef » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Rippys Subs Shop at 16775 n.m.ave.nmbch, has a special deal for all the local sportsman.
10 bag- $1.00
20 lb bag- $2.00
5 gallon bucket full bulk ,appox. wt 24 lbs. net, $1.50
Heres the deal. Stop into Rippys during open hours mon-sat-10am to 5 pm. Ask for Paul. If i am not there tell the girls you saw the Cyber Angler Ice Deal. They will then give you a key to the ice freezers out front to KEEP. There is a cash drop slot to the right of the freezers. After closing hours, just take the number and sizes of ice you want, add it up and put the cash in the drop slot. Its the honor system. The bulk ice is only sold during open hours . There is no limit, we always have tons on hand. If you have fishing buddies that are trustworthy you can copy the key and give it to them, saves me having keys made. Rippys is two lights east of I95 on 167 st and N.M. Ave.
You can pull in your rigs easy. Just pull into the alley between Rippys and the corner building [Fountain Imaging] headed east. Load up and take the alley up 2 blocks and you are at the Burger King stoplight. If coming from the highway, get off on 167 st and hang a left at the BP Station, then a quick right into the alley. Stop in and get a key, no purchase necessary! Store # is 305 651 3116, my cell is 305 335 1541
Last edited by Rippys Big Reef on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rippys Big Reef
Swabbie
Swabbie

Re: Cheap ice in NMBch./24/7/365!!!!!

Postby RudyGomez » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:00 am

:worthy: Great offer Paul - Thanks!!! :cool2:
Rudy Gomez
CyberAngler Webmaster
RudyGomez
How about cuttin’ some bait?
How about cuttin’ some bait?

Re: Cheap ice in NMBch./24/7/365!!!!!

Postby Rippys Big Reef » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 am

I'll be opening "Big Rips Bait and Tackle" next door in the coming year. Get your subs, bait, ice, tackle in one spot! The plan is to open the shop early on Sunday, maybe 6 am. You can call the day before, order your subs, bait, ice and put it on the credit card. When you come the subs will be ready, your bait in a box, just grab the stuff and ice and boogy.
Rippys Big Reef
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Announcements