Terms of Use
 Web Development

OFFSHORES HOT!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

OFFSHORES HOT!!

Postby captainbutch » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:10 am

7-13-14

Today we went back SW of Frying Pan Tower and the bottomfish and Grouper bite was nothing short of fantastic. We had with us today Todd Wilcox from Unicoy, TN., Chris Whaley from Cedar Bluff, VA., Danny Rasnake from Rosedale, VA., and Keith Jackson from Grundy, VA

I am back to the same place I was at yesterday afternoon, I don't know how to explain just how good the offshore bite is right now. Again Capt Chris used the PRO-CURE SQUID GELL to "marinate" our squid in and again it wasn't long at all until it seemed like the fish were fighting over our baits.

Look at the picture and when you see all the fish remember that we only had one fisherman that fished the entire day without any interruptions. That is all I am going to say about why the other three took some time off for several hours today.

Got a couple 1/2 days tomorrow leaving from Bald Head Island. Hopefully the near shore bite will mirror the offshore bite. Check back tomorrow evening/night and see if we find the Spanish Mackerel again and who knows what else.

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless You!!!

Fish On!!!!!
Capt's. Butch & Chris Foster

PROVERBS 5:1-2 My Son, pay attention to my wisdom; listen to my words. Be careful to use good sense, and watch what you say.
Attachments
071314c.jpg
071314c.jpg (71.06 KiB) Viewed 10431 times
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central