Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

FISH ARE BITING!!!

Georgia to North Carolina

Moderator: admin

FISH ARE BITING!!!

Postby captainbutch » Fri May 20, 2005 5:30 pm

I know today is the 20th but I just now got the chance to put the report with the pic's. Our crew consisted of Dave Germain, Terry Lemaster, Jeff Adams of the Wal-Mart Sporting Goods section of the Southport,NC Wal-Mart and Dale Westall, a local Tatoo Artist!! We headed out for a day of bottom fishing and found them to co-operate pretty well. We had a front to pass through and the were a little reluctant to bite so we had to keep moving from rock to rock, with picking a few off each rock till we wound up with what we were after. We had a pretty good day considering the conditions we had to endure!!! The king mackeral are starting to show up inshore, not at their early run yet but believe it will happen any day now. The Spanish Mackeral numbers are increasing as I write this and so should the cobia numbers be picking up. The Gulfstream action should remain good for at least a few more weeks with mahi-mahi, wahoo, and possibly a tuna here and there, but you can expect the tuna action to taper off even more than it already has. The chances of a bill fish hook-up are better now and will stay good for the next couple months. The blue fish fishing has been hot around the inlets and shoals, just look for the diving gulls and cast spoons to them on light tackle and you will have a blast!!! Inshore fishing, flounder, trout , red drum, black drum, sheep head, all the inshore species will just get better as the weather keeps to improving!!!! Come on down, we have NOT increased our rates this year due to the increase in gas prices, instead, we re-powered the"YEAH RIGHT" with new Honda four stroke engines so we wouldn't be eat alive with fuel cost this year, this has proved to be a win-win situation for both you and I. Soooo, if you will absorb the extra cost of fuel to get down here, we will absorb the extra cost for the fuel for the boat. The fish are biting!!!!!!! Till next time, FISH ON!!!! Capt. Butch and Capt. Chris Foster. YEAH RIGHT SPORTFISHING CHARTERS, Southport,NC www.yeahrightcharters.com (910) 845-2004.
For the finest fishing on the NC coast come fish with Capt. Butch on the "YEAH RIGHT" here in Southport, NC. Just give us a call and start the fishing trip of a lifetime!!! (910) 845-2004. www.yeahrightcharters.com
captainbutch
First Mate
First Mate

Return to Atlantic Coast - Central