Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Thank You Ariel & SeaVee Boats

All Matters Dealing with Boats

Moderator: admin

Thank You Ariel & SeaVee Boats

Postby RudyGomez » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:49 pm

So many companies claim to offer good customer service, but there are very few who actually do – and even fewer who exceed expectations. SeaVee has exceeded my expectations yet again and I would like to thank them and share my experience.

I’ve had my 31’ SeaVee for approx. 16 months now. During Hurricane Wilma, I lost my console backrest cushion and reordered a new one shortly afterwards. I asked SeaVee to please rush the order because I wanted to have the cushion in time for the Sailfish Kickoff Tournament. They came through as usual by delivering my cushion, by boat, just minutes before the check-in on day-one of the tournament. But this is business as usual for SeaVee boats, and NOT the reason for this post...

About 10 minutes after checking-in with the committee boat, we were headed out of Government Cut (Miami’s main ship channel) when I spun a hub on my starboard Suzuki 250. The crew and I were deflated to say the least. We quickly decided to fish the tournament anyway although our top speed was around 10 knots. Trying to resolve our problem, one of the calls I made was to Ariel Pared (owner of SeaVee boats) who was also fishing the Sailfish Kickoff. Since I had bought my boat from him, I happened to have his cell number in memory. I had not spoken to Ariel in nearly a year, but when I called him at 7:30 AM, Saturday morning he was quick to answer. I appraised him my situation and he said he would see what he could do… By 1:00 PM my nephew had a new set of Suzuki 4x15x22’s in his possession. We were back in business!

At the end of day-one we were 2/4 of sails, had a replacement set of props installed, and felt incredibly fortunate to own a SeaVee. Although in this case it may not apply as originally intended, SeaVee’s slogan is still accurate – “SeaVee Boats Catch More Fish.”

Thank you Ariel and SeaVee Boats!

PS: I would like to send a special thanks to Danny (Moody Blues) who offered to lend me his spare set of props. Thanks Danny
Rudy Gomez
CyberAngler Webmaster
RudyGomez
How about cuttin’ some bait?

Postby fishinginnj » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:48 am

thats good stuff to hear when we are considering there boats....did u look at venture at all???
fishinginnj
Swabbie
Swabbie

Postby RudyGomez » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:26 pm

No. Considered SeaVee, Contender & Yellowfin...
Rudy Gomez
CyberAngler Webmaster
RudyGomez

Return to Boating