Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Great Fishing at jensen beach causeway

St. Marys River to Jupiter Inlet

Moderator: admin

Great Fishing at jensen beach causeway

Postby FatKent » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:33 am

Me and my friend have been fishing that newly being built bridge right over by the snook nook solid for about 5 weeks about 3 or 4 days a week, just pulling my boat up to the left side of the draw bridge and droping the anchor about 20 ft back and casting under the bridge and by the end of the cat walk. Were pulling on avarge a 19inch trout each night or bigger just a few nights ago we got a 23 inch one, also around 16 to 20 inch black drum we get at least 2 every time, also we have got some red fish and snook but they have been on the smaller side there are 35+ inch snook hanging off the catwalk but dont want to seem to bite anything but the jumbo 6 inch shrimp, also there we hooked up with some really big sharks they were about 4 to 5 feet off a dead lady fish that we were just messing around with. moslty the bait were useing is live and frozen shrimp more twards the frozen shrimp since we were going through a little shrimp shortage for the past 3 or so weeks but it seemed to work really well. Also we got a good size red grouper there too but only once, Also about a month back fishing off the beach was great the bait was runing and we landed about 9 snook all 25 inchs + in about 3 hours right in frount of the holiday in on the beach, i heard the bait was back on the beach but i havent gone out in the morning to check.
FatKent

jensen fishing

Postby schmo » Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:41 pm

you might want to go a little north if you want some great tarpon action , little mud creek in river 4to 5 ft drift live bait small mullet for best results , low light , sunup or sunset , so many there you cant miss
schmo

Return to Florida - East Coast