Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Orlando Bass Fishing 05/10/08

Including: Lake Okeechobee, Kissimmee Chain, Stick Marsh/Farm 13, etc.

Moderator: admin

Orlando Bass Fishing 05/10/08

Postby kpsfishing » Sat May 10, 2008 7:16 am

Its been another few weeks of "Casting Towards a Cure for Cystic fibrosis" with the summer temperatures starting, upper 80's and low 90's temperatures over the past week. These hot temperatures are not effecting the bass fishing yet with the water temps being in the low 80's. My focus has been on John's Lake over the past month, in the morning and evening hours. Smaller fish are still being caught in shallow water around scarred grass with spinner baits and weightless sinkos. This week I began fishing in deper water 8 ft+ and its been paying off. With my new Hummingbird 797 with side imaging, I have been the bait fish. Once I locate them I begin throwing the strike king red eye shad right through the bait fish. Within seconds, the bait scatters and the bass strike. When they hit the shad I'll throw the strike king and if they don't hit or miss the it, I quickly follow with a weightless amber w/red flake sinko.
CHECK OUT MY SITE WWW.ORLANDOTROPHYBASS.COM
$15 OF EVER TRIP IS DONATED TO THE CYSTIC FIBROSIS FOUNDATION TO HELP FIND A CURE FOR CYSTIC FIBROSIS.
kpsfishing

Return to Florida – Fresh Water