Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

giant salmon lake ontario

Fishing in and around the Great Lakes region including all tributaries and adjoining states.

Moderator: admin

giant salmon lake ontario

Postby Shane Thomas » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:35 am

What do charter boat captains and guides do on their day off? WE FISH- well today we did anyway. We're fishing for a 1000 bucks and maybe, just maybe we can claim it. In other words we got a good one-14.2 kgs or 31.3 lbs. After boating a 33lber Sat. we thought it might be a good idea if we tried our luck at 1000$ a day fishin derby. Hopefully we can bring home the bacon. We caught the fish off the Salmon river in 110fow it hit 95 ft down on a meat rig, the same one the large one hit Sat. white/glow slasher w/blueglow twinkies. The twinkie king himself reeled it in (George Metzler). He asked me where we should go and I said to the same spot we worked Sat.(where we landed the 33lb slammer). It paid off we went 4 for 5 with 3 fish over 25 pounds including the 31lber. The fish were starting to darken. I will try to get a picture on my site asap- www.theriverguide.com
Shane Thomas
Swabbie
Swabbie

Postby leahn » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:30 pm

How about on holidays, do you still go on fishing? or just stay in the house together with your family???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it."
leahn
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Return to Great Lakes Regoin