Web Development

PETA alert to anti-fishing weirdos

The Palm Beaches to Key Largo

Moderator: admin

PETA alert to anti-fishing weirdos

Postby JoeK57 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:08 pm

I just saw this! Anything we should do?

Calling All PETA Activists!

We’re unveiling PETA’s newest tool to protect animals! Check out our beautiful, brand-new, state-of-the-art activist tool to help fish. [http://www.fishinghurts.com/RoboFish.asp]

Using remote controls, pro-fish activists can direct robotic fish to circle anglers’ boats and emit very loud noises, thereby scaring away all the fish and saving them from horrible injuries and deaths on anglers’ hooks.

We need your help to put our school of robo-fish into action! If you want to use one of PETA’s robo-fish to disrupt fishing tournaments in your area, please let me know.

We already have team leaders for the following three tournaments, and they would love to have your help! Please contact me right away if you want to get involved.

Five Alive Bassmasters “Buddy Bass Tournament” at Assunpink Lake in New Jersey
Wal-Mart Walleye League in Trenton, Michigan
IFA Redfish Tour in Lafitte, Louisiana

There are dozens more tournaments on our radar. If you’re willing to help out, we can send you a robo-fish with operating instructions and find a tournament for you. Please send me your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number if you would like to receive a loaner robo-fish.

Just a few hours of your time can save hundreds of fish from horrible pain and suffering. PETA has found that the robo-fish are 100 percent effective. Imagine the looks on anglers’ faces after spending an entire day trying to impale unsuspecting fish and coming away with nothing!

Thanks again for all that you do for animals. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Karin Robertson, Manager
Fish Empathy Project
Joe K.
JoeK57
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Florida - Southeast