Boatless Fishing REPORT Juno to Dania 07/13

The Palm Beaches to Key Largo

Moderator: admin

Boatless Fishing REPORT Juno to Dania 07/13

Postby BoatlessFishing » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:48 am

Here are some of this weeks reports from my site. Please read and enjoy
Thanks, the Boatless Fisherman

Juno fishing pier:
Water started to clear up Thursday and was good for Friday, they caught on Thursday Bonita, Jacks and Spanish Mackerel and on Friday stepped it up and had alot of Spanish Mackerel and they also caught Bonitas, Jacks, and Snooks and released them. Started to kick up and get rough due to Dennis, But still they caught Permit, Mutton, Blue runners, Croakers and Jacks. beginning of this week a Couple of Muttons , Permit, runners, croakers, Mackerel and Snooks released. As for Wednesday Permit, spanish Mackerel in the Morning, Snook and a 60lb Sailfish on and spooled the angler and alot of bait around
This could be a great weekend at Juno if the conditions follow the forecast so give them a call and see what's going on.

Boynton Inlet and beaches:
Snook, Mangroves at slack tide, Muttons, and a tarpon on the out going, Lots of pan fish from the seawalls like grunts, small but keeper snapper, croakers, Moonfish, a small flounder was caught and released.
This weekend should be good unless this east wind that's comming kicks it up, which will make fishing the beach difficult, but the jetty should be good it is not expected to get too rough.

Deerfield fishing Pier:
Well the end of last week the only report I Know was Nothing and then on Sunday Grouper in the Morning and Jacks. Monday had Snappers, Jacks, runners and scattered bait and the night was slow. This week so far has seen a fare amount of snapper last couple of days.

Hillsboro Inlet:
Mangroves, Grunts, big jacks have been around when the boats come back in. The beach has seen alot of Croakers and Sand Perch and Jacks. I do not know of any Snook being caught, but I am sure they are there.

Pompano fishing pier:
Snapper over the weekend in between the rain and wind. Monday had Spanish mackerel consistent all day and Snapper in the Morning and bait was around.
I thought I would add this report because I thought it should be in their words, it seems these young anglers had quite a day of Fishing.
This report is courtesy of ALEX and Friends, George, Robbie, Dave and Drew
"On Monday Night we caught a couple of keeper lanes, couple of keeper mangroves, a nice 6 pound mutton, a Bonnet head Shark, Cobia which was too short to keep. The people next to us caught 2 short red groupers. The 4 or 5 people I was there fishing with all together caught 6 to 9 big snook the biggest around 20
pounds and the smallest around 6 pounds all released unharmed. I got there around 5 and left at 12. When I arrived there I heard of some reports of some nice spanish
macks earlier."
Pompano pier was closed Wednesday Morning due to city piling inspections and is now open and operating and Catching fish already and there has been alot of bait.
With the way this pier has been producing I would think things may even get better over this weekend, we will see.

Anglins fishing pier:Ending the week they had Snapper, Blue runners, Cuda, Mackerel, Jacks.
Saturday Hurricane Dennis and nothing.
Sunday Snapper. moonfish, Margates, Jacks.
Monday Snapper, Jacks, Cudas and Macks.
Tuesday Macks, Snapper and Trigger fish.
Wednesday Snapper, Jacks, and Runners.
There is Bait
Sorry to say This pier has been dragging, there are fish mainly Snapper and Mackerel but you have to be there at the right time. I stopped by tonight, there were alot of people and no fish coming over the rail.

Dania fishing pier:
Well ending last week saw some Tarpon and then Dennis, it was getting rough and by sunday Mangroves and Muttons in the Morning and Margates, Snapper and Rays. Beginning of week had Blue runners and Jacks in the Morning and Muttons at night and Bait was around. Wednesday blue runners and Spanish Mackerel here and there in the Morning
Please visit http://www.boatlessfishing.com This site has Boatless fishing reports and info on fishing those locations from, Sebastian inlet to the Florida Keys.
BoatlessFishing
Swabbie
Swabbie

Return to Florida - Southeast