Home

Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Wow, Dolphin are here in big numbers and size !!

Key Largo to Key West - including Florida Bay, the Marquesas and the Dry Tortugas.

Moderator: admin

Wow, Dolphin are here in big numbers and size !!

Postby captainmarc » Tue May 30, 2006 9:22 am

<a href="http://www.dauntlesscharters.com">Florida Keys Fishing</a>

May has been an extremely busy and productive month for Dauntless.
We fished the Coconuts Tournament last weekend with Charles Osborne and Patrick Bianchi of Jacksonville, Fl. Both Charles and Patrick landed fish over 20 pounds on Saturday and Charles just missed the board on Sunday with a 25.4 pound bull. The largest fish in the tournament went to a lucky angler with a 50.4 pound fish caught on Sunday.

Almost all of our fishing in May has been for dolphin(mahi-mahi;dorado;not flipper). Fishing in June will be much of the same as the dolphin fishing will continue to heat up. The larger fish and big schools have been located 25-35 miles offshore so a 3/4 or full day is necessary to fish dolphin this time of year.

Everyday has been filled with plenty of action and variety. Saturday Mike and Kate from Bronx, N.Y. filled the box with dolphin, including a 30 pound cow and 24 pound bull. When the action slowed offshore, we headed to the Islamorada Hump and scored several nice blackfin tuna up to 14 pounds to close out a great day on the water.

I have been very busy but will get all the new pictures on the website shortly, please keep checking the photo gallery for new stuff. We also shot a video of the Coconuts tournament and will get some video clips up as soon as possible.

This is a great time of year to split a charter as the fishing is great and there are plenty to go around. Yesterday two couples, one from Gainesville and one from Louisiana got together and brought in 28 dolphin on a 3/4 day. Check out the postings for split charters on my home page for available splits.

Night reef fishing will be very good this summer as the weather warms and the water is crystal clear. If you prefer to snapper and grouper fish, night fishing is the way to go in the summer. We leave about 7pm and return at 11pm. The fish bite much better after dark and the sun won't burn you up achored at the reef.

For those families on vacation in the Florida Keys and Miami area, fishing is a great way to provide memories that will last a lifetime. I will never forget the fishing trips my Mom and Dad took me on as a kid. One trip in particular stands out when I was 14. We traveled to Fort Meyers Beach and spent two night and three days on a boat catching over 1400 pounds of grouper and snapper. It was on this trip that I decided all I really wanted to do was become a charter captain. My Mom and Uncle Gus are no longer with me now, but the memories of that trip are forever lodged in my mind. Thanks Dad, for always finding the time and resources to take me fishing!

The summer time weather is calm and warm with plenty of exciting fishing action for the entire family. Check my calendar on line and book a trip now for the hottest fishing action of the year.
Provides charter fishing trips in Florida. Areas include Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada and Miami. Species targeted include sailfish, dolphin, tuna and wahoo.

Florida Keys Key Largo Fishing Charter Miami Islamorada Key West
captainmarc
Swabbie
Swabbie

Postby aferokamosalic » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:37 am

totally agreed with you
Read this free e-book http://www.gomore.ws/SEO_MadeEasy.pdf Not Only Will You Make Money, But More Importantly You'll Build Credibility And Will Be Providing Your Customers And Friends With Very Powerful Search Engine Optimization Strategies!
aferokamosalic

Return to Florida - The Keys & Florida Bay