Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

King fish in early june need help

Cedar Key to Pensacola

Moderator: admin

King fish in early june need help

Postby getbent » Sun May 21, 2006 8:45 am

I am a amature angler may 27 will be my 1oth trip to mexico beach last year in july we caught kings @ the buoy markers 1 and 2 on dusters and cigars can i expect that same pattern in early june. Im only in a 18 foot kenner so 10 miles is my stopping point
team get bent
getbent

Postby getbent » Tue May 30, 2006 11:15 am

kingfish response , i did not get any help so i went down and asked several anglers what the fish were doing in that area . everyone said redfish and the kings were slow and so were the spanish . after not getting bent on anything the first afternoon I went to what I know . I started trolling the buoy lines and reefs all by ourselves about 6 to 8 miles out . to our surprise we had our king limit in about 30 min . My freind then caught a mahi mahi ,I had never seen one in that close but i remember a fishing show were they left the fish hooked up in the water and started fishing around the hooked up fish. It was crazy for about 20 min. then our hooked up fish got off and they left . In the future I will always follow my instinct and do the things that caught fish in the past no matter what time of year it is.

good luck , team get bent
team get bent
getbent

Return to Florida - Panhandle & Big Bend