Home

Administration:
 About Us
 Advertising
 Contact
 Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

I will take 35 years of experience ANYDAY!

Cedar Key to Pensacola

Moderator: admin

I will take 35 years of experience ANYDAY!

Postby bummyblue » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm

I just returned to my condo after fishing with the best guide in Panama City. His name is Captain James Pic. I have been fishing with Capt. Pic for several years now and I can say with confidence that the best decision I ever made regarding a guide was when I hired Capt. Pic for a fishing trip. His knowledge of the water and the behavior of the fish is amazing. It is as if you are watching an artist as he moves from spot to spot giving direction on how to catch more fish. My son (9 years old) has the time of his life every time we see Capt. Pic. He reads the fishing reports every chance he gets in order to figure out what is biting at any particular time.

I have read other reports that try to diminish the worth of 35 years of experience and I can tell you that if you want to have a great trip, catch a boat load of fish, and learn a bit about the patterns that these fish follow, do yourself a favor and call James Pic. Sure, you can call a local bait shop to ask who you should fish with...(can you say...bias)...My suggestion would be to call Captain Pic. I bet he would be happy to give you some references.

Do yourself a favor. Call Capt. Pic and book a trip. He will put you on the fish. Read his reports...what you will NOT find there are pictures of him holding fish. That is because he is in the service industRy and he provides an excellent service for his clients. He has had his day for holding fish for the camera. Now it is time for him to pass on some of his 35 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!!!!!
bummyblue

Return to Florida - Panhandle & Big Bend