Privacy
 Terms of Use
 Web Development

Friday Fish SLAM!! 11-16-07

Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama

Moderator: admin

Friday Fish SLAM!! 11-16-07

Postby Capt Marty » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:57 am

Dwade, Bob, and Eric Hughs from Shreveport joined me today to Du the Du!!!! Started off at our first stop right as the sun broke the sky and started reeling in the trout right away. Birds diving everywhere, but with the stiff East wind you could not see or hear the shrimp busting the water. However, we did see many shrimp right next to the boat. After the trout bite slowed we moved locations, picking at trout and reds. While drifting a bank we came up on a pod of 15-20 reds working towards us. Fins/tails all sticking out the water...very awesome sight to see. Unfortunately none of my crew hooked up, we only put one fish in the boat from this school. Made a couple more moves and found a real good bite at our last stop. The guys filled the box up, and had a great time doing it. The guys caught Trout, Reds, Flounder, Drum, and Sheephead today. Who says you can't catch fish in the wind???? We left the fish biting when the box was full and headed in. Another great memorable trip with a good group of guys. It just doesn't get any better

Heading North to go kill a couple deer, so you guys keep a tight-line on things while I'm gone!!!!!

For your next trip, give me a call....
Capt Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Capt Marty
Old Salt
Old Salt

Return to Gulf Coast - Central